Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Note of Thanks

I sat down today to experiment with a card sketch I found on Pinterest.


It just spoke to me... Anyway, I put together a quick card and it turned out like this:


Notice I didn't bother to pose it with the plant like I usually do?  Well, I just thought there was something missing...

So I grabbed my Cuttlebug and my Swiss Dots embossing folder and quickly recreated the card and it turned out great!


See? The first card just felt too flat. I love this one though! The only punch I used was the bird punch from Stampin' Up! for the leaves behind the buttons. The buttons were just ones I had in my stash and the patterned paper was in my scrap pile. I cut the white paper with my Cricut and glued the whole thing together. Easy-peasy. Now I can get back to my laundry... *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment