Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bunches of Birthdays Continued

I finished my grandmother's order of birthday cards, so I thought I'd share the last couple I made.


I'm not a huge fan of this one, but she liked it, which is all that matters in the end.

Stamps: Sincere Salutations (retired)
Embossing Folder: Elegant Bouquet (retired)
Paper: Perfect Plum, Lavender (Recollections), Clear Vellum
Distress Marker: Seedless Preserves (Tim Holtz)
Embossing Powder: Violet (Recollections)
Accents: Brads


I ended up really liking this one. I love the swirls from Inkadinkado!

Stamps: Sincere Salutations (retired), Dot Flourishes (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple (retired), StazOn Jet Black
Paper: Raspberry Ripple (retired), Smoky Slate, Whisper White


Stamps: Wetlands, Thoughts and Prayers, Best of Butterflies (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Embossing Folder: I can't remember the name, but it's retired
Accents: Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment