Thursday, August 14, 2014

CIA Part 4

Continuing with my Christmas theme...


Don't you just love the new Bright & Beautiful stamp set?! It's fast becoming one of my go-to sets! Keeping with m typical CAS (clean and simple) style, I left lots of white space. I stamped the largest star in Blackberry Bliss and the smallest star in Smoky Slate and then cut them both out (by hand, unfortunately, but I can't afford the star framelits right now!). The strip behind the star is a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock embossed with the Cuttlebug Baby's Breath embossing folder. I adhered that piece straight to the card base and then used dimensionals on the back of both stars. The finishing touch is the sentiment from Christmas Bliss.

Inside my card...


In case it's too small to read, I used the sentiment from Christmas Bliss which reads: May all the sparkle of the stars and all the peace on earth be yours this Christmas. I thought it fit nicely with my theme.

Love that Blackberry Bliss!

Stamps: Bright & Beautiful, Christmas Bliss
Ink: Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Embossing Folder: Baby's Breath (Provocraft)

No comments:

Post a Comment