Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I'm Back!

The vacation was wonderful, but I feel like I may have left my mojo back in Missouri when we left! It's been seriously hard to get back in the card-making groove. I actually cleaned my craft room today instead of getting creative. That's how I know my mojo has said goodbye for a little bit!

I forced myself to sit down and do some simple coloring today and I turned it into a card for the Less Is More Challenge this week. (Just in time, too!) This week is "life's a beach."


I stamped the images from Lawn Fawn's Life is Good set and then did some quick masking to stamp the sand so it looks like it's behind the trees. I used copics to color it all in and then mounted my panel on a Baked Brown Sugar card base. Easy, but I think it was enough to kick me in the butt and get me back in the groove!

Stamps: Life is Good (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Assorted Copics

5 comments:

  1. When I saw the thumbnail I thought banana!!! (as per the Minions!!!!) but I see it's a hammock - silly me! FAB card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun hammock scene, like Kathy the yellow caught me out in the thumbnail lol!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great fun, what a cheery card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy scene. I love how crisp and clean this is, great masking. I love your dark card base too. I'd say your mojo is well and truly here!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this CAS card, makes me wish I was there! it's very peaceful! Have a lovely day Rachel!

    ReplyDelete