Sunday, February 28, 2016

Miss Your Face

Today's card was made with a Distress Ink background, which fits right in with the CASology challenge: Distress.


I started by cutting the white panel with a die and then inking a watercolor paper panel to mount behind the opening. I used two colors of distress ink to create a an illusion of deep water. I stamped my dolphin images and used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut them out. They were colored with copics and then popped up with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment on the white panel and then adhered it with more foam tape. I just love those adorable little dolphins!




3 comments:

  1. Those 2 dolphins are sooo cute Rachel! Great take on the cue this week using distress inks!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background!! & that sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete