Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Nuts and Bolts Rainbow

I was drawing a blank for this month's Paper Smooches challenge, but I finally decided to create a rainbow background by repeatedly stamping some nuts and bolts from the Boom Bots set.


I used six separate rainbow colors to stamp my background piece and then stamped and colored my bots with copics. I used the awesome Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut out my bots since I don't have the matching dies. Love that thing! I simply adhered the bots to the panel with some foam adhesive after stamping the sentiment and the little heart bubble in some black ink.

 



1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHH! What a fab card-- love the white space (it really makes those colors pop!)! Great use of the rainbows... and I just love the Robot stamp set! FUN x10000000! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our May Rainbow challenge--I hope you will play along with the June Layers challenge (starts Wednesday!!)! <3

    ReplyDelete