Saturday, June 18, 2016

Pineapple Wreath

So, I'm completely obsessed with pineapples. I don't know why, I just love them! When I saw the code word for the current Addicted to CAS challenge (Aloha), I knew I just had to play along with this fun pineapple wreath!


I started my card by stamping all of my images and then using my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut out each piece. I colored each piece with my copics and then arranged them how I liked them. I used Washi tape to pick them all up together and then added foam tape to the back of my wreath. I used an ink blending tool to blend some Broken China ink in a circle behind where I wanted to place my wreath in order to give it some depth and then adhered my wreath on top. I removed my Washi tape and everything was adhered exactly where I wanted it! I finished it off by heat embossing my sentiment in gold embossing powder and adding a few sparkling clear sequins.



4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card. It made my heart skip a beat when I saw it over on instagram. I just pinned ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Such a fun way to interpret our code word. Thank you for playing along with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh such a great tropical wreath love it. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wreath. Amazing card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete