Thursday, September 1, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #17

Can you believe it's already September? I know I'm having trouble believing it! But it's a new month and that means a brand new challenge from the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!


For my card, I chose the top row - window card, critter, and sequins.


I started by creating a gray card base and then heat embossing my whimsical waves in white to create some interest for what would have been a very plain base. I used the Columbus Circle die to create my window after I heat embossed. I set that aside and cut a panel from some white cardstock. I stamped my dragon image and masked it to stamp my clouds and then colored everything with Copics. I adhered my panel inside my card base so the dragon would be showing through to the front. I heat embossed my sentiment on some black cardstock and cut it into a fishtail banner. I finished it off with my very favorite Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


When you open the card, you can see the full scene, including the little #dragonsarereal at the bottom. I left just enough space to write a personal message to the recipient.

I hope you love my card and are inspired to join us for the challenge!



2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Rachel ! I love it ! This little dragon is so cute ! I'm sure the recipient will love it too ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!!! Love that sweet dragon, colors and patterned paper are great.

    ReplyDelete