Tuesday, July 18, 2017

CASology: Diamond

Hello, everyone! I'm back today with a new cue from CASology and it's also my birthday!


I have a couple of sets from The Ton Stamps that are absolutely perfect for this cue. I decided to use my favorite for this: Heart Diamonds.


I started by cutting my a panel for my card that is approximately 3 1/2 inches by 5 1/2. I cut some small strips of white paper and set them aside as well. (They're about 1/4 inch.)

I used my MISTI to stamp the largest heart diamond in the center top of my card and then used the smallest heart diamond on either side of the first. I stamped my sentiment just below my hearts.

I adhered my panel to a pink card base and then covered my small strips of white paper in Versamark ink. I heat embossed two layers of silver embossing powder on them to create my own metallic paper. I adhered them beside my panel using some multi-medium matte.

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see how the cue inspires you this week!



1 comment:

  1. Your heart-shaped diamonds are so pretty, Rachel! I love your CAS design and how you created your silver metallic paper for the border! Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete