Tuesday, July 4, 2017

CASology: Pizza

Hello, everyone! I'm back today with a fun new cue from CASology!


I just happened to have the perfect set for this cue! Lawn Fawn came out with a pizza set about a year ago and I use it all the time to make little cookies, but I don't think I've ever actually used it as it's intended to be used - as pizza!


I'm personally a fan of olive pizza, so this sentiment is absolutely perfect for me!

I stamped my heart pizza on a scrap piece of white cardstock and then colored it in with my Copics. I then used the little olive stamp and some black ink to add my olives on top of my coloring. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut it out because I didn't get the dies for this set.

I set that aside and then got to work on my card base. I decided to add a bit of stenciling for some interest behind my pizza. (I'm really into stenciling again for some reason!) I used some Candied Apple distress ink to blend through my tiny heart stencil. I kept it to a small strip so it wouldn't overwhelm my card.

I stamped my sentiment just under the stenciling and then added my pizza over the top with some foam tape for a bit of dimension. Easy-peasy!

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see how you're inspired by our delicious cue this week!



1 comment:

  1. Your stenciling works so well with this cute little pizza! Such a fun CAS card, Rachel...love the puny sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete