Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy Mail!

I wanted to get in another card today before my husband and I leave for a mini-vacation this weekend. We're taking another trip to Vegas to visit with family and a couple of friends before we come back on Monday. Short trip, but it'll be good to see some people I haven't gotten to see in a while.

Without further ado, my entry to the CAS-ology challenge.


 
The cue word this week was "write" and I just thought this cute little puppy fit the theme so well. I used a tiny bit of glossy accents on the heart on the envelope and the spikes on his collar. I thought that was all the embellishment this card needed besides the silver sentiment.
 


Supplies:
Stamps: Playful Pups (Mama Elephant), Sending Happy Thoughts (Simon Says Stamp)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Assorted Copics (W1, W3, W5, R37, R39, R02)
Other: Glossy Accents. Silver embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card and I love the touch of glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn adorable, Rachel! Love the white on white layers, the gorgeous coloring on the pup and the touch of shine on the heart. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, your coloring is perfection and the sweet little glossy heart is a perfect touch! This card will be happy mail for the recipient, for sure! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete