Tuesday, March 21, 2017

CASology: Melt

Hello, everyone! I'm back today with a brand new cue from CASology!


Now that it's getting warm out, my mind naturally wanders to the fun of summer. One of my favorite things on a hot summer day is a scoop of ice cream!


These die cuts from My Favorite Things are one of the first things I bought from them. I still love them even years later! I cut the pieces of my ice cream from different papers and then adhered them together with some liquid adhesive. I finished off my chocolate sauce with a layer of Glossy Accents for some fun texture and shine. I added a little stitched detail to my card base behind my images with a stitched line die and then adhered my heart to the card base. I adhered my ice cream with some foam tape for dimension and then stamped my sentiment in basic black.

Thanks for joining me today and I can't wait to see how you're inspired by this week's cue!



No comments:

Post a Comment