Welcome to a brand new cue from CASology! This week we're all about the ICING!
I love sweets, so I automatically thought birthdays and cake. Can't help myself!
1. I cut a panel using a Stitched Rectangle die.
2. Using my MISTI, I stamped both portions of my cupcake from Mama Elephant's Carnival Cupcake set.
3. Using my MISTI again, I stamped the sentiment underneath my cupcake image.
4. Use Copics to color in the image. (E25, E27, E29, E50, E51, E53, B00, B02, B04, YG01, YG13, YG17, C03, C01, C00)
5. Adhere the panel onto a Fog Gray card base.
I can't wait to see how you're inspired by our cue word this week!