Tuesday, May 9, 2017

CASology: Commencement

Hello! There's a brand new cue from CASology today!


I'll be honest, I don't really have a whole lot of graduation style stamps in my collection. My oldest nephews are 12 and my cousins have all already graduated, so it's just not something I make a lot of. With that in mind, I made a rather generic card that would also work for graduation!


1. I cut a panel from white cardstock with a Stitched Rectangle die.
2. I used my MISTI to stamp my  Rose in the corner of the panel.
3. I re-stamped my rose on some masking paper and cut it out to place over my original image.
4. I stamped my leaves surrounding my rose and then removed the mask.
5. I colored my rose and leaves using my Copics (Y08, Y04, Y00, and Y000 for the rose and YG01, YG13, and YG15 for the leaves). I also added a halo around my image with some cool grays (C03, C01, and C00).
6. I stamped my sentiment on top of my image with some Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold embossing powder.
7. I adhered my panel directly onto a card base using some double-sided tape.

Easy-peasy! I hope you're inspired to join us this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment