Hello, everyone! There's a brand new cue up from CASology for this week and a brand new sponsor as well! If you've followed my blog for a while, you'll already know how I feel about Sunny Studio Stamps, but in case you don't know already... I LOVE THEM!
I think my dogs would agree with me when I say that vacuums are loud! (And they would also add "scary" as well!)
1. I cut and folded a Neenah Solar White card base.
2. I used a die to cut a circle from masking paper and adhered the negative piece over the top of my card base.
3. I used 2 colors of blue ink (Broken Chine and Tumbled Glass distress inks) to ink my circle. I kept the darker Broken China toward the bottom of the circle and blended the Tumbled Glass upward from it to create some dimension.
4. I stamped my vacuum on some scrap paper and used my Copics to color it. (B34, B37, B39, C1, C3, and C5)
5. Using my MISTI, I stamped my sentiment underneath my circle.
6. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut my vacuum out.
7. I adhered my vacuum with some foam tape for a little more dimension.
That's all! It's a super simple card, but I love how it turned out. I hope you'll join us this week and I can't wait to see what you come up with!