Thursday, April 16, 2015

Colour Me Challenge #67

I just got some wonderful new products from My Favorite Things a couple of days ago and I was eager to try them out! Colour Me has a new challenge up on their blog, so I'm using their colors for my card (Rose Red, Blushing Bride, and Pistachio Pudding).




I used the new You're the Sweetest stamp set for my sentiment and the Sweet Treats dies for the cute embossed cone and scoops of ice cream. I covered the chocolate sauce die cut in crystal effects to make it look shiny and yummy! I used Rose Red with a stencil to create the fading background behind my ice cream cone. Pop on a few sequins and it's ready to send to a special someone!


A close up of my "chocolate sauce" since it didn't really show up in the first picture. I just love how it looks!

Supplies:
Stamps: You're the Sweetest (MFT)
Dies: Sweet Treats (MFT), Stitched Rectangles (SSS)
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso
Ink: Rose Red, Early Espresso
Accents: Crystal Effects, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

5 comments:

  1. I really have to get some ice cream after seeing your card - love the background and the glossy sauce - thanks for sharing your lovely project at Colour me...! this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect project for these yummy colors! I love your crystal effects chocolate sauce! Such a sweet card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet and perfect for this challenge! Thanks for joining at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ice cream cone with the glossy chocolate sauce is just darling!! Wonderful card. Thanks so much for sharing at Colour Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ice cream cone with the glossy chocolate sauce is just darling!! Wonderful card. Thanks so much for sharing at Colour Me :)

    ReplyDelete