Monday, August 31, 2015

I Swear I'm Still Alive!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately! I've been working on some commissioned work and I haven't really had time to update my blog. I thought I'd just share a quick post with what I've been working on.

First up, my friend from high school asked me to make him a card to give to his fiancée on their wedding day. He wasn't really sure what he was looking for, so I put together several different cards for him to choose from. They range from sweet to silly, but they all have my signature style!





I think my favorites are the bunnies wishing on a star and the fox and raccoon on the bicycle. There's just something so sweet about them!

Next, I created a couple of birthday cards for a custom order on my etsy store. This customer was very specific about he wanted. The sentiments were all him! I merely put the visual pieces together for him.





And last, but not least, a couple of cards I made just for me!



I may have been on a small hiatus, but that doesn't mean I'm not crafting! I hope you enjoyed my massive picture update! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment