Thursday, December 24, 2015

Last Minute Christmas

I know I'm not the only one that has a husband that remembers at the last possible second that he forgot he needs another card. It happens every year. I should just make him one or two extras, but I always forget that this happens until it does!


Thank goodness for my Misti and some silver embossing powder! This simple card was created within 5 minutes. I just stamped the beautiful bow from The Ton's Holiday Bows set and then heat embossed the sentiment from Mama Elephant's Christmas Spirit right over the top of it. Add some sequins and you're done!


It's tough to get a good picture of all that sparkle and the dimension of the stamp set, but I think this angle does it pretty well. At least this one is easy to produce if he comes up with another name he forgot!

I'm going to enter this card into the CASology challenge. This week's cue is Merry and I didn't think I was going to participate, but it turns out I had one more card left in me before the holiday!

Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Bows (The Ton Stamps), Christmas Spirit (Mama Elephant)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Smoky Slate
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Versamark
Other: Silver embossing powder, 4mm and 6mm Silver sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

4 comments:

  1. Clean, simple, perfect! Love this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you did have a chance to play! This is CAStastic! Clean, simple and stylish! Just perfect! Thanks for joining us at CASology this fortnight and wishing you a very happy festive season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel love your clean and simple design! Thank you for sharing at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as well you did - As we now know you won casology 178 Merry - congrats a lovely card

    ReplyDelete