Friday, September 29, 2017

KGC New Release Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to my stop on the hop! Our newest release is currently available in the store. I have several cards to share with you today, so let's jump into it!


First up is this shaker card featuring the new Kindness Medley stamp set and Unicorn sequins. Where are the sequins you ask!



Right here! I didn't want to obscure the sentiment in the first picture, but I promise, it's much easier to see IRL. Hard to capture in pictures!

Next up...


Another card featuring Kindness Medley. This one is Clean and Simple with a little added dimension from some stacked die cuts.


I used the same green as the card base so that it looked pretty from the side.

And now...


This one features the Friendship Blessings stamp set and a smattering of Jack Frost sequins. This may actually be my favorite stamp set from the release. I just love those gorgeous blooms!

I even created another card with it earlier in the week. Here it is in case you missed it the first time around...


We're giving away a prize package to one lucky winner! All you have to do is join us for the hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win! Winner will be announced on Monday, October 2.


I hope that you're enjoying today's hop! You should have arrived from Erica and your next stop is Heidi. If you'd like to view the full list, please stop by the Kennedy Grace Creations blog! Thanks for stopping by!



14 comments:

  1. Great cards - hard to pick a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Rachel! I can't decide if the last one is my favorite, or the blue one just before it is. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fabulous assortment of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous. All your cards are so beautiful but there's just something about the white one xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!! I love your coloring on them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, my favorite is the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are truly beautiful and inspiring. The designs and color palettes are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All 3 lovely designs, I think the shaker is my fav just because it's a shaker. I also love the way the flowers curve so perfectly around the window. Wonderfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Opps, 4 cards, all 4 are gorgeous! =}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards featuring these beautiful flowers! The shaker card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Four gorgeous cards, Rachel!! So many beautiful details and especially love all the coloring and designs! All so beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete