Tuesday, January 10, 2017

CASology: Forest

Hello, everyone! I'm back today with a brand new inspiration for the current CASology challenge - Forest.


And here's what I came up with...


I know one tree isn't really a forest, but I just love the look of this layered stamp from Altenew. It creates an interesting image without adding bulk and I just love that. I cut my panel with a cross-stitch rectangle die from MFT Stamps and then used my MISTI to stamp each part of my tree image. I decided to go simple and stamped my sentiment directly below the image in some basic black ink. I used some fun foam between my panel and card base for some dimension.

I hope you'll join us this week!



3 comments:

  1. Love this lone tree, Rachel...such a great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable tree. Love all the different shades of green you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little apple tree is the perfect CAS element for this challenge! Beautiful color palette, and I love the cross-stitched panel! Another stunning card, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete