Monday, January 16, 2017

Favorite Beverage

I'm playing along with the "Less Is More" Challenge today with my favorite drink/beverage and a one layer card.


I combined two stamp sets from two separate companies for this card. I used the coffee image from Sunny Studio Stamps' Mug Hugs set and the sentiment and bean images from Sugar Pea Designs'  Espresso Yourself. I think they look fantastic together! I stamped my cup image and then masked off the bottom portion so I could stamp one of the beans slightly behind the cup itself. I removed the mask and then colored my cup with Copics and added a bit of a shadow below my images to help it stand out from the white card. I added my sentiment in two separate colors (black and brown) using my MISTI to keep it straight. That's it! Easy-peasy!



10 comments:

  1. What a fab card - such a stylish design and I love how you've just tucked the beans behind the coffee cup and added that realistic shadow. Very elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card. The images and sentiments look like they were made for each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you "grounded" the cup. I always forget and leave my stuff floating. Groan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, such a brilliant CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just CAS perfect and a perfect sentiment too. Lovely image and colouring and a brilliant way to showcase your stamps by making them the focus of such a clean card. As always thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific CAS card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamp combo and brilliant execution. Your shading and shadow is spot-on.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete