Hello, everyone! There's a brand new cue from CASology and I may have interpreted it in a slightly weird way, but I think it's fun!
So my brain immediately went to cooking. I know most people would see this an think winter, spring, summer or fall, but I'm not most people!
1. I cut and folded my white card base and then set it aside.
2. I cut a scallop frame from more white card stock and set that aside as well.
3. I cut a circle to fit inside my frame from some patterned paper and set it aside with the others.
4. I stamped my chef and colored him with Copics. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut him out to avoid fussy cutting.
5. I cut my banner from black cardstock and then used my MISTI to stamp my sentiment on it with some Versamark ink. I heat embossed it in white.
6. Now for assembly. I simply adhered my circle to my card base with some liquid adhesive and then adhered the frame around it in the same way. I folded my banner and added some foam tape to the back and then adhered it at the bottom of my circle. I added more foam tape to the back of my chef and adhered him standing on the banner.
I can't wait to see the different ways you're inspired by our cue this week! Thanks for joining me!
Fantastic card! I love your use of season, very clever and very funny.ReplyDelete
I love your take on SEASON, Rachel! This chef is adorable, the card perfectly layered and the sentiment made me smile!ReplyDelete
Cute take on this challenge, fabulous card!ReplyDelete
PS: I bought the ScanNCut machine and love it! Tks!