Hello, everyone! I'm back today with some inspiration for the newest cue from CASology!
I immediately thought of water when I heard the word flow and this sweet mermaid image is perfect with her flowing hair!
1. I started my card by cutting a card base from Neenah Solar White card stock.
2. I used my Waves Stencil to sponge Sea Glass ink onto 1/3 of the card (rule of thirds!).
3. I stamped my mermaid on some scrap paper and then colored her in with my Copics.
4. Because I'm lazy and hate fussy cutting, I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut my mermaid image out with a slight white outline around her.
5. I positioned my mermaid roughly where I wanted her so I could position my sentiment and used my MISTI to stamp it.
6. I adhered my mermaid image with some foam tape to add a little bit of dimension.
I can't wait to see how you're inspired by our cue this week!