Tuesday, July 11, 2017

CASology: Wish

Hello, everyone! I'm back with a new cue from CASology to play with!


I immediately thought of birthdays, but as I was going through my stash, I came across this sweet little sentiment and knew I just had to use it. I turned it into more of a Valentine's/Anniversary card.


This card is incredibly simple to make, but it's so striking with that bold, bright color behind my image. I started by cutting and folding a card base and then cutting a circle from a piece of masking paper that was the same size as my card front.

I stamped my bunnies onto my card front and then masked them off using more masking paper. I laid my negative piece from my die cut circle over the top of the card front and then blended 3 pigment inks into it to create a sunset.

I peeled off the masking from the card front and then removed the mask from my image. It leaves a perfect white image on top of a beautiful sunset. I finished it off by using my MISTI to stamp my sentiment directly under my image to ground it.

That's all! Super simple and easy to recreate! Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Rachel, this is the sweetest thing ever! Those two little bunnies are so cute gazing at the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and your blending is just perfect. Thank you for the inspiration Rachel :)♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my favorite sets... love your card!

    ReplyDelete