Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Challenge 92

Hello, everyone! I'm back today with brand new inspiration from The Challenge!


I decided to go with pink for my color because I really wanted to use this fun flamingo background stamp.


My mother's favorite animal is the flamingo, so I always think of her whenever I use them when I'm creating. I guess you could say she was my inspiration for this card.

I started by cutting my watercolor paper down with my largest gift card layer die. I stamped my flamingo background in Versamark ink and then heat embossed it in white. I used one color of distress ink - Worn Lipstick - to watercolor over the background a few times, increasing the pigmentation each time.

I stamped my small sentiment on black cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed in white yet again. I cut my large You from white cardstock and then adhered both pieces on top of my panel (that was already attached to a white card base) using some foam tape for a little bit of dimension.

I finished the whole thing off by adding a small sprinkling of Sparkling Clear sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment: