Tuesday, October 10, 2017

CASology: Odd

Hello! It's time for a brand new cue from CASology and I'm super excited about this one!


There are a lot of interpretations of this cue, but my mind immediately went to this super cute set from the Greeting Farm featuring a bunch of different Hatters. One of my all-time favorite characters is the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, so I just knew I needed to use one of them for this cue. I mean, what's odder than the Mad Hatter?

I used this picture of Johnny Depp from the live-action movie for my coloring inspiration:




I stamped my image (Bennett) from the Hatters collection on some white cardstock and then colored him in using my Copics (listed below). I cut him out with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and then adhered him to a Crumb Cake card base. I cut a small folded banner from some black cardstock and then gently bent my sentiment so that it curved to match the banner. I stamped it on the banner in Versamark ink and heat embossed in white embossing powder. I adhered it on top of my oval and I was all done!

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see your "odd" creations this week!


2 comments:

  1. I love that you chose Johnny Depp's photo for your inspiration...Really cute image and beautiful Copic coloring, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Great job coloring!! Wow! ♥

    ReplyDelete