Saturday, November 17, 2018

Groundbreaking Birthday

Hello! I'm back with a card I created using Kindred Stamps' Fashion Boss set. I just love this stern little lady!


This card required a little bit of work to put together, but mostly because I insisted on inlaying all those little diamonds. It took some time, but I think it was worth it for the beautiful background it makes. I cut this cover die from white, gray, and dark gray cardstock and then layered the white piece onto a white card base. I took the two gray pieces and inlaid them in an alternating pattern.

I stamped my Fashion Boss in Memento Tuxedo Black and then used my Copics to color her in. I cut her out and then set her aside while I worked on my sentiment strip. I stamped my sentiment in Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with white powder so it would stand out on the black. I cut it down so the sentiment would be on the far left of my card and then adhered it to the base with my tape runner. I adhered my image using some thin foam tape for a little bit of dimension.

Thanks for joining me today!


1 comment: