Tuesday, March 20, 2018

CASology: Foil

Hello! I'm back today with a new cue from CASology!


I love foiling! It's one of my very favorite techniques and I have a ton of stencils that work so well with my Deco Foil Transfer Gel.


For this card, I positioned my stencil in the upper left corner of the card and then used some post it tape to tape off the areas surrounding the circular stencil that I didn't want to get messy with my gel. I spread the gel on top of the stencil with a palette knife and then removed the stencil and the tape. I set it aside to dry (about 30 minutes) and then ran it through my MINC with some rose gold foil.

I used my MISTI to stamp my sentiment on some black cardstock in Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with some white powder. I used my scissors to cut a flagged end and then attached it to my card base with some foam tape. To finish it off, I added a few rose gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to link up your FOIL creations to the linky on the CASology page!


3 comments:

  1. Rachel... love your card! Thank you so much for the tip on the Deco Transfer Gel... I clicked through and ordered some! Hopefully it will make my foiling easier...again thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I am learning all sorts of things this week! Transfer gel - love this idea!

    Your card is beautiful! Love the little sequin accent too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Rachel! Thanks so much for sharing your process and links for the supplies ♥

    ReplyDelete