Sunday, March 25, 2018

Keeping Christmas


Hello! I'm joining some delightfully talented ladies on the 25th of every month with a fun Christmas creation. I don't know about you, but I always find myself rushing to get things done in the couple of months leading up to Christmas. I'm trying to keep that from happening this year by putting together a couple of creations each month to put in my stash so I won't be crazy busy when Christmas rolls around.

It's the 25th of March and it's time for a fun Christmas creation!


I kept it simple this month with a fun dog stamp from MFT. I cut a panel with a stitched rectangle stamp and then used my MISTI to stamp my dog and sentiment with some Memento Tuxedo Black. I used my Copics to color my little doggo and add a shadow underneath him.

I prepped my card base by cutting and folding a piece of white card stock and then added a piece of green striped patterned paper to cover the front.

I adhered my panel to the front and I was all done! Super simple, but one step closer to having my Christmas cards made in advance!

Don't forget to hop along and see all the festive inspiration from these wonderful ladies!




5 comments:

  1. So, so cute! I love this image and you have colored it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable I love the CAS look. the pup is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling!! I LOVE the coloring on that sweet puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he's adorable, Rachel! Great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! He's colored just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete