Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Tyrion Birthday

Hello! I'm here today with a fun card I made for a friend's upcoming birthday. I'm still in love with these adorable stamps from Kindred Stamps and since I have a bunch of friends who are fans of Game of Thrones, I guess that's a good thing!


I stuck to my typical style for this card and kept it clean and simple. I cut a panel with a stitched rectangle die and then used my MISTI to stamp Tyrion in the corner. I dug out a stamp block and my calli letter stamps from Mama Elephant for the sentiment. I used a well-known quote to start my sentiment on the outside of my card and then finished it up with a sentiment stamp from the Royal Throne stamp set on the inside later.

I used my Copics to color my Tyrion. I know his hair is more brown in the series, but if we're being true to the books, then he also has blond hair like his siblings. I decided to stay true to the books like the bookworm I am. I finished him off by adding a bit of shadow for grounding in my warm grays and then adding a light halo of cool grays around the image to make it pop off the white background.

I adhered the panel to a folded card base and then used my MISTI to finish the sentiment inside.


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment