Thursday, October 29, 2015

Simply Stamped

Today I decided to create a card for the Less Is More challenge. This week's challenge is a sketch, so I took it and ran with it.


I decided to go really simple this time and just use stamping. I've been itching to ink up the Brushstrokes stamp set, so I grabbed it from my stash and paired it with a whimsical sentiment from the Make A Wish set. To finish it off, I added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. And, oh my gosh, it's one layer!


Supplies:
Stamps: Brushstrokes, Make a Wish (Mama Elephant)
Paper: Neenah Solar White
Ink: Apple, Sunshine, Mojito (Mama Elephant), Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Shamrock, Raspberry, and Lemon Drop sequins (Pretty Pink Posh 4mm and 6mm)

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful vibrant colours, striking take on our sketch, looks fab!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity and burst of bright colour ! Lovely cas card. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully fun and vibrant and a perfect take on our sketch this week
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous CAS card - I love the vibrant colours.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely terrific, those bold colours looks fabulous!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple idea with stunning results. I love this, awesome colours too, and unisex as well!
    Sorry for the late visit!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete