Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge 11

It's the first of the month and that means a brand new challenge from the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!


For my card, I chose across from left to right - Yellow, Ink Splatters, and Scalloped Border.


I started by cutting a panel using a scalloped edge die from Pretty Pink Posh and then stamping my flower image in varying shades of yellow. I masked the flower and then stamped my leaf images in two shades of green. Altenew's layered floral stamps are simply gorgeous! I kept the mask over my flower and then used some black watercolor paint to flick some black splatters across my panel. After drying (and an accidental smudge!) I carefully removed the mask from my flower. I finished off my panel by heat embossing the greeting in gold. I added the panel to a yellow card base with some foam tape for added dimension.

I will also be entering this into the current Addicted to CAS challenge - Petals!





4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the yellow flower and the addition of the gold embossing. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the black splashes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a warm and pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete