Tuesday, February 27, 2018

CASology: Fit

Hello, everyone! I'm back again today with a new cue from CASology!



I struggled with this one. I don't have any exercise type stamps, so there goes one interpretation of the cue. Since I was lost, I sat down and flipped through my stamp collection and came up with this little cutie. Cinderella is one of my favorite fairy tales from when I was a kid and if you remember the storyline, her shoe was a perfect fit! And there's my inspiration!


I started my card by stamping and coloring my images with my copics. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut them out (again, simply because I'm lazy and hate fussy cutting). I set my images aside and started on my card base.

I cut and folded a white card base and then used a background stamp from Clearly Besotted and some super light gray ink to stamp a forest. I arranged my images where I wanted them on my card front and then used my MISTI to stamp my sentiment underneath the background.

I used foam tape to adhere the images beside the sentiment and slightly overlapping the background.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to add your creations to the linky in the CASology post!



1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Love your take on the cue! Your coloring is always so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete