Tuesday, February 20, 2018

CASology: Pun

Hello! I'm back today with a new cue from CASology.


I have so many pun-filled stamp sets, but I just love this one from Lawn Fawn. Maybe it's because I'm obsessed with pizza. But, I mean, who isn't?


I started my card by stamping my pizza and slicer and then used my copics to color them in. I stamped the pepperoni and olives using some Lawn Fawn inks and then used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to cut them out. (Laziness for the win!)

I set aside my images and cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with a circle die cut. I put my circle into an embossing folder to give it some dimension. I arranged my elements on my card base to get an idea for how I wanted to adhere them and then used a glue runner to adhere my circle directly to the card. I added foam tape behind the pizza and slicer and adhered them on top of my circle.

I finished the card by using my MISTI to stamp my sentiment below my images.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to add your PUNNY creations to the linky on the CASology post!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun card and so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love the pizza dish too, great detail. Cx

    ReplyDelete