Friday, February 2, 2018

Like a Sister

Okay, so this card is definitely a little twisted. I've been having a great time playing with Kindred Stamps' newest release including their Game of Thrones inspired stamps. If you know the storylines, then you'll know why the sentiment paired with Cersei and Jaime Lannister is a bit off-color.


I paired these cute stamps with a die from My Favorite Things. I cut all the pieces of my castle and then used a stencil to sponge on some ink to look more like stone. I assembled all the pieces using multi medium matte and foam tape to give it some dimension and then adhered it to a card base that was prepped with a blue front. I cut a piece of green cardstock with a grass border die and then heat embossed the sentiment at the bottom with white embossing powder.

When my castle was completely assembled, I adhered my cut and colored images to the front. It took some time to assemble everything, but I think the effort was definitely worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment