Thursday, January 21, 2016

Birthday Friends

I needed a card for a friend whose birthday is coming up in early February, so I let the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges help me out in the inspiration department. Monday's Challenge is "best friends" and Wednesday's is "use critters". What better friends than cats and dogs, am I right? Well, maybe that's only in my house!


This is a really simple card. Just some stamping and then some coloring. The friend this card was made for is an animal lover, so I know it's something she'll really like.




3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFULLY done! Love the coloring and design!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Create with Critters” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally endearing card! I love not only the images you used, but how you created a scene with them! And wow- kudos to your coloring skills. They look so life-like even down to their shadows. This was a great concept from the get-go and I smiled at the idea of a cat and dog being BFF's! Thanks for sharing such an adorable card with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete