Tuesday, January 12, 2016

CASology Guest Designer Week 180


Surprise! I'm back as the guest designer for the CASology blog for one more week! This week's cue is:


My brain went in a very literal direction this week and I die cut a circle in the front of my card to open up on the scene I created inside!


It is possible to create a scene with a CAS card. I used the circle to frame it and keep it contained in order to keep everything clean. A simple color palette also helps to keep things looking clean as well.


Once opened, the full scene is visible inside along with the second part of the sentiment.


I had a lot of fun with this one! I can see recreating this design with all sorts of sets in my future!



4 comments:

  1. Love your tropical scene - it's cold and snowy here! So great to have you as GD this week, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love teh stunning scene you created inside your card window. And, thanks for sticking with us for another week as guest designer at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel a sweet scene, I would love the tropics right now. Enjoying having you as our guest this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this Rachel! Such a pretty scene and I love your subtle colour palette. So great to have you GDing again with us this week!

    ReplyDelete