Monday, January 11, 2016

True Story

Today's card is a mashup of challenge inspirations.


This is a simple, one layer stamped card. No coloring, no layers, no die cuts. I love it! It's nice to get back to the basics sometimes and this week's Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge asked us to do just that. Technically, the challenge simply asked for one layer, but I decided to get back to basics because a couple of days with a migraine simply destroyed my crafting mojo. Hopefully, this helped me get back into the swing of things!

I used The Challenge's color scheme for this week to decide on my palette. It's so nice to get away from Christmas colors now that the holiday is over!




8 comments:

  1. I love it! True Story. I hope this helps you get your crafting mojo back as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful CAS card, Rachel!!! Love the used colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your migraines. I get them too and know how they can take a toll on your whole life. But your mojo is clearly visible here. This is a wonderful one-layer CAS beauty. You've used these colors perfectly. Just love this card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, espcially the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love this CAS layout. Thank you for joining us for The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love this to bits, Rachel! What a sweet, little, arranged shelf and sentiment pairing! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Rachel! So thankful that you were able to join us at The Challenge this week! So clean and crisp this is truly an inspiration, would make an AWESOME journaling card design too!

    ReplyDelete