Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Watercolored Cornflowers

I'm currently participating in the Online Card Classes newest class, Watercolor for Card Makers Intermediate Techniques. I still don't quite feel like I'm exactly "intermediate" yet, but there's a lot of great information and I'm learning so much just by practicing. Today I'm going to share with you a piece that I turned into a card!


I learned how to make simple cornflowers by using a round brush. This was a practice piece, but I decided to slap it on a card base and add a sentiment. I actually really like how it turned out. I wasn't sure about it at first, but it's really grown on me.


As you can see in this picture, I used a green card base to tie in those green stems. It's so cute!

I'm still scared to try out my homework for today, which is why I'm procrastinating by sharing yesterday's efforts with you! Hopefully, I'll be back to share something else!

I also wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you readers. I've been working on some upcoming super sercret projects, which is why I haven't been updating as frequently. Don't worry because February is going to full of fun updates and projects!



1 comment:

  1. A lovely card which shows this beautiful technique at its best.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete