Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I Love Mew

I'm playing along with the Less Is More Challenge with this sweet little card featuring an adorable kitty!


The challenge this week is to use Neutral Colors. One of my fur babies is gray and white and so I colored my kitty to reflect his patterns. I used warm grays for the cat and cool grays for the fish. I love how they look different even though they're still all grays! The shelf was colored with browns and the sentiment simply stamped in black. I love how cute this looks!


Supplies:

11 comments:

  1. Very cute, love your neutral colouring

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I must dig out this set again as it's so much fun! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image and lovely clean stamping. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!
    I love the C-A-Sness of this!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, this is so adorably sweet.
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute. I like the simplicity which gives so much impact.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect take on the challenge - super clean and simple and the most adorable image and sentiment.
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable image and fab in neutrals!
    Thank you so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how crisp, clean and fresh this looks. Greys are just fabulous! Love your colouring too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I want this stamp set so bad!

    ReplyDelete