Tuesday, April 10, 2018

CASology: Believe

Hello and welcome back for a brand new cue from the CASology challenge!


This week's cue is perfect for my stash because I have a ton of stamp sets that will work. And luckily enough, Mama Elephant recently released a couple of stamp sets that I just couldn't resist featuring some adorable dragons.


Isn't this little guy adorable!? I just love him! I stamped him on some scrap cardstock and then used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut him out. I colored him with my Copics and then set him aside and got to work on my card base.

I used an embossing pad to emboss a die cut into the front of my card base. This is a great way to stretch your dies and get even more use out of them. Plus, it helps keep my card extra clean and simple by avoiding the bulk of another die cut.

I stamped my sentiment in Versamark ink on some black cardstock and then heat embossed in white powder. I cut it down to a thin strip and used foam tape to adhere it to the front of my card base. I adhered my dragon using a mix of foam tape and multi medium matte so that it was even with the sentiment strip, but still supported on top of the card base.

I finished it off by adding a few gems from the newest Pretty Pink Posh release.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to link up your creations to the challenge!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Awesome coloring on the dragon! Love the embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete