Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop


Hello! I'm joining some delightfully talented ladies on the 25th of every month with a fun Christmas creation. I don't know about you, but I always find myself rushing to get things done in the couple of months leading up to Christmas. I'm trying to keep that from happening this year by putting together a couple of creations each month to put in my stash so I won't be crazy busy when Christmas rolls around.

It's the 25th, so it's time for a Christmas creation!


This card is so super simple to put together that you could mass produce it without a problem. I simply arranged all those snowflakes (I used the retired Snowflake Flurry set from MFT) in my MISTI so I could stamp them all at once with Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with white powder. It would be so easy to just stamp and heat emboss a bunch of card bases at once.

I used an ink blending tool to blend in some Broken China distress oxide ink through the top left corner to cover all the stamped snowflakes and make them stand out. I kept blending it out until it eventually melted into the white card. Again, it would be super easy to mass produce by blending a bunch of card bases at once. You could even mix it up by using a bunch of different inks.

Last, I used my MISTI to stamp my sentiment in the bottom right portion of the card. And once again, it would be super easy to stamp multiples because of the MISTI! You could use the same sentiment for every card or mix it up with other sentiments from the same hand-lettered set I was using.

That's it for this month's card! Don't forget to hop along with the rest of the ladies in the hop!


3 comments: