Tuesday, June 2, 2015

You Got This!

I'm participating in this month's The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge and it's been awesome even though this is only the second day! The goal of the challenge is to take time to color something every day. Whether you only take a couple of minutes or a whole afternoon is up to you. I love to color, but I find myself consumed with other things, so it's nice to take a moment each day just for me and play with my markers and pencils.

Yesterday, I took the afternoon and colored A BUNCH of superheroes from Mama Elephant's Tiny Heroes set. I LOVE the way they turned out an it inspired this card.


The shades of pink make me think of an encouragement card for Breast Cancer. It could really be anything though. I just love how the Lawn Fawn paper works with the Peekaboo die from Pretty Pink Posh. (I think I'll probably add some sequins...) So in love with this design! I'll probably need to make a bunch of these in all sorts of colors now!

Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Heroes (Mama Elephant)
Dies: Tiny Heroes (Mama Elephant), Peekaboo (Pretty Pink Posh), Stitched Rectangles (SSS)
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Let's Polka (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Wild Rose and Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn)
Other: Clear Wink of Stella

1 comment: