Monday, February 1, 2016

Always

If you're looking for my first ever post as a designer for The Challenge, please scroll down one post!

I have a fun story for you today! My husband just recently had a mini-vacation from work. He took 4 days off in a row because he'd put in so many hours (poor guy!). Anyway, I guess he got bored because he decided to go snooping around my craft room. And by snooping, I mean he picked a stack of cards up off my desk and leafed through them (how rude!). Unfortunately, his Valentine just happened to be in that stack! Oh no, whatever shall I do? I guess I'll make another one! (Such hardship!)


Super simple, but striking. I used a die cut from Simon Says Stamp for the heart and a beautiful sentiment from MFT Stamps. I literally put this together in less than 5 minutes, but I love how it turned out. Plus, it would be super easy to mass produce (if I changed the greeting around - totally awkward if I didn't!) to give to friends and family.

I'm squeaking in under the wire with this card for the CASology challenge today. Just under 3 hours until deadline! Yikes! This weeks' cue is Adore.


I'm also entering this into the Addicted to CAS challenge. The code word is Red.




9 comments:

  1. I adore your card, Rachel. This sentiment is a must. Have a beautiful week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS and a delightful and inspirational take on our RED challenge at ATCAS!
    Thanks for sharing. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel I love that heart and that perfect sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous CAS card, Rachel! Your heart is so unique, and I love the sentiment...just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachel!! Super pretty card. That die is amazing and striking. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card. Simple yet striking. Funny story about your husband. What to do with the men? Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has happened to me so many times my husband finding his card i guess I really should put a lock on my craft room door. Gorgeous card beautifully CAS and I love that heart.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the saying. thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You said it best, Rachel, super simple, but striking! And prize-worthy - congratulations on the HM at CASology!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete