Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Love You More Than Treats

Today I created a couple of cards with this week's CASology cue in mind.

 This is the one that I ended up loving the most, so I'll be entering it into the challenge. It's simply stamped and colored on a one-layer card base. That little puppy image just melts my heart! And it's also the perfect little Valentine for anyone in your life!


This was the first card I made and while I like it, I just didn't like it as much as I liked that little puppy!


Who doesn't love a good science pun? Especially someone who loves the Big Bang Theory! I'm definitely going to have trouble figuring out which Valentine to give to my husband this year!




7 comments:

  1. Rachel, both of these Valentines are adorable! So much glorious white space and such fun designs! (The chemists in my family would really appreciate your second card...and my two high schoolers taking Honors Chemistry would love it, too!) Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - talking about your first card here! The second one - fun, love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards - love the cute image (and your great colouring) on the first one and the fun sentiment on the second one.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards but I have to agree that the little pup has stolen my heart! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderfully cute CAS Valentine's cards Rachel! That dog is colored so perfectly too. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! That little pup is adorable! One layer perfection!!! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are fun and perfectly CAS! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete