Monday, February 15, 2016

The Challenge #60

It's time for another inspiration card from The Challenge! It's the second challenge of the month, so this one's a Color Challenge.


Just in time for Valentine's Day! I decided to take this challenge and create a card for my 5-year-old niece. I think she'll love this one!


This was an incredibly simple card to put together. I cut a panel with a die from Neenah Solar White and then cut the two hearts from different papers. I did cut the smaller heart from the larger one in order to layer them together without too much dimension. I used the same gray as the card base to cut the sentiment strip and then used two different stamp sets combined to create the sentiment. I stamped both my images and colored them with copics and then just fussy cut them. I adhered the panel and the hearts directly on top of each other, but popped the sentiment and the images up with some foam tape. I stamped the little trail from the butterfly directly onto the red heart and heat embossed it in white to make it pop. Lucy is going to love this little scene!



5 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! Your niece will be thrilled to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combo & I love the cute elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious! I bet your niece loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, your little elephant is too cute :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet little card, Rachel! Love it!

    ReplyDelete