Sunday, August 3, 2014

Beautiful Birthday

I was playing around with my sponges today and decided to get out an old favorite of mine: Blooming with Kindness. I just love this large flower!



I stamped once in Calypso Coral and then stamped partial images surrounding it in Versamark. I embossed the partials using white embossing powder and then finished it off by sponging with Calypso Coral. So pretty!

Stamp: Blooming with Kindness
Ink: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White
Embossing Powder: Snow (Recollections)

Then I decided to make a quick card with my Flower Patch set.


Stamps: Flower Patch
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Hello Honey, Strawberry Slush
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Perfect Plum (ran out of Elegant Eggplant!)
Dies: Flower Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment