Saturday, August 9, 2014

Christmas In August (CIA) Part 3 (And An Extra)

I started my morning with yet another Christmas card.



Stamps: Snowflake Soiree, Festive Flurry, Greetings of the Season, More Merry Messages
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Embossing Folder: Unknown (Lifestyle Crafts)
Accents: Rhinestones, Ribbon dyed with Bermuda Bay ink

Then I decided to try my hand at the CAS Challenge. I don't really like how this one turned out, so I'm not entering it, but it's still cute.

 
I used the Bokeh effect that I sort of love, but I didn't wait long enough for the white pigment ink to dry, so when I went to emboss my sentiment, the powder stuck everywhere (even with the embossing buddy!). Oops.

Stamps: Fabulous Four
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Wisteria Wonder, White (Colorbox)
Paper: Whisper White

1 comment:

  1. these are precious....luv the embossing!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete