Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Toasty Wedding

I decided to not focus on my friends' wedding colors this time and just focus on their personalities. They're both fun and I think this card will make them laugh. (In case you can't read it, the sentiment says: "Time to get toasty!")


I ran the card base through my Modern Mosaic embossing folder and then stamped the image on a panel and colored it with a blender pen and some So Saffron. I added a little bit of superfine gold glitter with a glue pen for more control. Then I sponged a white ribbon with some So Saffron ink (didn't have anything that matched!) and tied a bow. Attach the panel to a So Saffron back and popped it up with some dimensionals to finish it off.

Stamps: Making Spirits Bright
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, So Saffron
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron
Accents: Gold Glitter, Ribbon
Embossing Folder: Modern Mosaic

No comments:

Post a Comment