Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bokeh Wedding

One of my best friends is getting married at the end of next month and her wedding is very country chic. Lots of burlap and lace. I can't wait! In her honor, I made this card today.


I LOVE the way this one turned out! It's just so whimsical and really fits her personality. I used Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar in a watercolor wash for the background. Then, like yesterday, I used my homemade stencil to daub on the white circles. This time I skipped the marker and added a few sequins for some shine.

And because I loved that card so much, I made a couple more in different colors!


Here they all are together!


Stamps: Just Married Quotes (Fiskars)
Ink: Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar (Card 1), Blackberry Bliss and Island Indigo (Card 2), Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight (Card 3) with Early Espresso for the sentiment
Paper: Whisper White
Accents: Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment